Being Yoga takes seriously the privacy of those that visit, users and customers (known collectively or individually as "Users") of our web site.
By accessing this website wwwbeingyoga.com.au you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein.
1. Information Collection and Use Automatic:
- When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that is Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII).
- We track information such as the IP address from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type.
- We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on our website. Information includes date, time and country of the user and
the pages viewed.
- This is collected to allow us to analyse how our website use and to improve the content and service the website provides.
- This occurs even if you do not register with beingyoga.com.au.
- Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII).
- This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- We request this information in order to correspond with the user as requested by them (Contact us or Questions form).
- Being Yoga collects personally identifiable information from our users at serveral dirrefent points on our website.
Orders, Bookings (Enrolments) , Membership & Online Courses:
- In order to fulfil these tasks we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII).
- This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, telephone number and for orders, a shipping address.
- Where applicable, financial information (such as credit card number, expiry & 3 digit security code) is used for billing purposes to fill
- Credit Card purchases through the beingyoga.com.au occur via third party website eWay. View eWay Technology & Security and Terms & Conditions information.
- To register to attend an on-line class seminar or demonstration
- If we have trouble processing an order or secure zone login we will use this information to contact you.
- If you opt in for our newsletter, mailing list, register a user account or make a purchase, we may contact you by email.
- If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by using the "Unsubscribe" link in any automated
email we send.
- Express, positive consent is requested for all subscribers to our mailing list.
- We provide users the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, email notifications or promotional communications, you may out-out of receiving them by following
the instructions included in each newsletter, email notification or communication or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Children under 13
- Being Yoga is committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect information from children under
the age of 13.
2. Information Sharing
- Being Yoga owns the collected Personal Information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others.
- We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail
correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website &
- We use third party parties such as merchant services who receive your Personal Information related to that service. These third parties
are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes. See links above for their individual privacy
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary
to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our website.
- We may share Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web site transfers to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
standard, and many major Web sites use them to provide useful features for their customers.
- Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's computer. Most browsers are initially set
to accept cookies.
Being Yoga site if you do so.
control over these cookies. Our partners, affiliates, tracking utility company and service providers use session ID cookies to make it
easier for you to navigate our site, in order for you to use the shopping cart, etc.
4. Safety & Confidentiality
- Being Yoga utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information.
- If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at email@example.com
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration
or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). This secure domain appears as https://beingyogaau.worldsecuresystems.com
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on Beingyoga.com.au you may correct,
update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it at any time.
- Finally, access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis to provide products or services to you or in order
to do their jobs.
5. Links to other web sites
- Being Yoga web site may contain links to other internet web sites.
- Being Yoga neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites.
- This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-Being Yoga web sites.
6. International Users
If you are a European resident, in accordance with GDPR regulations, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to
ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the
contact information at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you
(for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please
note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Australia. We do our best to ensure we are
working with GDPR-compliant third party service providers.
- Being Yoga may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address
specified in your account and/or by placing a notice on the Website.
you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy,
we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
8. Date of Last Update:
9. Contact Information:
PO Box 536